letters from D.O and questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2001Hopeful

Hi everyone, how r u? I do not have a letter from a D.O yet, I'm kinda worried about it. I do have one from a M.D though. Its Almost December and I'm still working on my secondaries. Anyone got in without the D.O letter?

what is the chance for someone with stats of 3.4 and 27 (7 on Verbal only). your help is greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

You need that letter!
Those stats are just fine.
Originally posted by 2001Hopeful:
Hi everyone, how r u? I do not have a letter from a D.O yet, I'm kinda worried about it. I do have one from a M.D though. Its Almost December and I'm still working on my secondaries. Anyone got in without the D.O letter?

what is the chance for someone with stats of 3.4 and 27 (7 on Verbal only). your help is greatly appreciated.

[This message has been edited by Bigdaddy (edited 11-29-2000).]

The only school that I know of that does not require a letter from a DO is MSUCOM. It is pretty late but I would suggest contacting DOs through the yellow pages and one may write you a letter after meeting you once. Also, you stated that you were close to an MD, perhaps you could ask him/her if they have any colleages who are DOs. Good luck!