Letters Never Sent

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sweet Tea

Girl Next Door
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear EM SLOR Writers:

I know you're busy, I know you have a lot to do, but you know how much I want this, and you know that I need your help to get a residency. So now that you've had my PS, CV, and SLOR w/ERAS cover sheets for over a month, could you please fill them out and turn them in? All that's missing from my application is you, oh EM attendings.

Help a girl out, please,
ST

Just venting. All my LORs are in except from the EM folks. It's a bit frustrating.

Members don't see this ad.

Dear EM SLOR Writers:

I know you're busy, I know you have a lot to do, but you know how much I want this, and you know that I need your help to get a residency. So now that you've had my PS, CV, and SLOR w/ERAS cover sheets for over a month, could you please fill them out and turn them in? All that's missing from my application is you, oh EM attendings.

Help a girl out, please,
ST

Just venting. All my LORs are in except from the EM folks. It's a bit frustrating.

haha i had same problems, but pretty much with all of mine (EM, IM, and surgery).

I just got my last one done yesterday, I think many in my school are having the same problem. No worries...

Members don't see this ad :)
Dear EM SLOR Writers:

Help a girl out, please,
ST

Chalk it up to ADD, I guess. Sowwy :(

Same here. All my letters are in except the EM SLOR's.

I have the opposite problem. My SLORS are in, but my non EM letters are not. It took a while to get the SLORS in, which is funny since there are nothing more than a bunch of boxes to check.