Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Letters of evaluation

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Badgerfaithful, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Badgerfaithful

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    The AADSAS site says they recommend not sending in transcripts and LORs before the new cycle begins on May 15th. I was hoping to do this in the Spring to get a head start. So I was just curious...has anyone done this, or should I just be patient (hard for me) and wait til May 15th?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Badgerfaithful

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Well? Any input is appreciated, thanks.

4. slick90210

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I'd wait it out my friend, just have everything ready. No big deal.

5. Zubnaya Feya

Zubnaya Feya Combinator
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I posted he same question earlier... and people said to wait until the application becomes available. You need the transcript matching form for your colleges to send to AADSAS. Transcript matching form will be only available May 15.

Also, AADSAS might lose your documents.. and then it will be more hassle. I decided it's better to wait till the application is available.

BUT, I would definitely write the personal statement, update CV and resume before end of January; and then beginning of Feb contact all the people you are hoping to get the LORs from (give them your resume, PS, CV + all the instructions)... College professors are often quite busy so it might take them some time to write the letter or they might need more info from you. :xf:

6. sl2obel2ts

sl2obel2ts i like tomatoes
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    you have to attach the transcript / LOR matching form which is available after may 15th.