Letters of rec for each school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shinobiz11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have applied or are applying soon, do you think you could post the letters of rec required by each school. I know Scholl wants one from a DPM and two from faculty members at the university. I mainly just wanted to know which schools required letters from two different DPMs; I remember reading that somewhere. But I guess this would be more helpful to everyone. Please and thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you who have applied or are applying soon, do you think you could post the letters of rec required by each school. I know Scholl wants one from a DPM and two from faculty members at the university. I mainly just wanted to know which schools required letters from two different DPMs; I remember reading that somewhere. But I guess this would be more helpful to everyone. Please and thanks!

Are you sure? I think you only need one DPM letter at all the schools....

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you sure? I think you only need one DPM letter at all the schools....

Correct.

In addition to two university faculty letters and an extra letter from any health professional.

Pretty sure you don't need a DPM or MD letter at NYCPM. I applied and was accepted with only my Pre Health Committee letter.

Well, I'm probably wrong, I thought I read that somewhere.

You can go to todayspodiatrist.com and get the podiatry equivalent of a MSAR. Just request info or something like that. They'll send you a booklet and foot anatomy bookmark, lol. The MSAR is like 500 pages but the pod school version is like seventy and it tells you about each school and what the requirements are. Check it out!

I'd post the link but in on SDN app.

You're welcome. If you look around that site, you can get the new version sent to you along with the bookmark!