1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Letters of Rec for Wright St

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Josh03, Nov 15, 2002.

1. Josh03

Josh03 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

For those applying to Wright St, do you know how long it takes them to say they received your letters of rec after you send them? I sent mine about 3 weeks ago and the web site still says they don't have them.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Zoobaby

Zoobaby Monkey Wrench
    7+ Year Member

I sent one in June that they lost and are currently looking for. The other two I sent in September, and they weren't accounted for on the web page until about 6 weeks later. :rolleyes:

4. Dr. Don

Dr. Don Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    6 weeks, damn.....it's taking forever with that school. I sent in mine about 5 weeks ago, so I still have one more week to go!:)

5. tatabox80

tatabox80 Super-Duper Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    The first letter of recommendation I had sent in was posted within a 2 weeks. The last two letters were mailed over a week ago and I haven't seen any update. Since they processed my other letter so quickly I thought that maybe they were lost in the mail or something...so I e-mailed them today and got back "It takes longer than 2 weeks to process your letters" Gee thanks...

6. DukeBluDevl02

DukeBluDevl02 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I believe they posted mine about a week later. My recs were ready in mid-October, but secondary had been sent in September.

But, I still haven't heard from the school and they won't tell you status on certain days. I visited there in June (as I am now a reapplicant) and they were very nice and encourgaging to reapply, but they're a little behind I think in reviewing applications.

I hope this helps.

7. carmenrosie

carmenrosie Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

My letters were sent in the 1st week of October. Their status page still notes "letters of rec have not been received." Since it was taking so long, I called to see if I should have them resent. I was told that it takes 4-6 weeks to process these letters. So, don't worry--sounds like it's just taking them a bit longer.