Letters of Rec for Wright St

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Josh03

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those applying to Wright St, do you know how long it takes them to say they received your letters of rec after you send them? I sent mine about 3 weeks ago and the web site still says they don't have them.

Members don't see this ad.

I sent one in June that they lost and are currently looking for. The other two I sent in September, and they weren't accounted for on the web page until about 6 weeks later. :rolleyes:

6 weeks, damn.....it's taking forever with that school. I sent in mine about 5 weeks ago, so I still have one more week to go!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
The first letter of recommendation I had sent in was posted within a 2 weeks. The last two letters were mailed over a week ago and I haven't seen any update. Since they processed my other letter so quickly I thought that maybe they were lost in the mail or something...so I e-mailed them today and got back "It takes longer than 2 weeks to process your letters" Gee thanks...

I believe they posted mine about a week later. My recs were ready in mid-October, but secondary had been sent in September.

But, I still haven't heard from the school and they won't tell you status on certain days. I visited there in June (as I am now a reapplicant) and they were very nice and encourgaging to reapply, but they're a little behind I think in reviewing applications.

I hope this helps.

My letters were sent in the 1st week of October. Their status page still notes "letters of rec have not been received." Since it was taking so long, I called to see if I should have them resent. I was told that it takes 4-6 weeks to process these letters. So, don't worry--sounds like it's just taking them a bit longer.