Letters of Recommendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A

AnatomyGrey12

So I know that each school has different requirements and I've looked a bunch of them up, but how did you guys meet them all? Say if I have:
2 from science profs
1 from non-science prof
1 MD/DO

Would that about meet almost all of the schools requirements? Or should I include a research mentor or my boss from work? (I work in the OR)

Members don't see this ad.

I think you may need a letter from a pre med committee or advisor. I know PCOM requires this among others.

Reactions: 1 user
My school doesn't have a committee. For PCOM the requirement becomes 1 science and 1 non science I believe, if you don't have a committee letter. Pretty simple. I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything

Members don't see this ad :)
Prom requires 3 LOR two from science. Did not say about non science. That's for people with no committee letter

So I know that each school has different requirements and I've looked a bunch of them up, but how did you guys meet them all? Say if I have:
2 from science profs
1 from non-science prof
1 MD/DO

Would that about meet almost all of the schools requirements? Or should I include a research mentor or my boss from work? (I work in the OR)
Yeah that covers all of them. I sent in the exact same 4.

Reactions: 1 user
My school didnt have a committee. I just used 2x LORs from science prof.

I know this is off-topic- I love your profile pic.