Letters of Recommendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
it means you don't trust your recommender to write you a good recommendation.

Usually, the references will give you a copy. Thus, waivering to view your letters is very common.

I think the admission committee may find it odd if they notice it. Since, they have so many information to look at, they may not even see that you did not waiver it.

I guess the bottom line is, since it's already done and you can't change it. Don't worry about it. There's so many aspects of the application that is taken into account and this one thing isn't a huge factor in the review process.

Keep yourself busy w/ hobbies, so the wait won't drive you crazy.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in dire need of getting to know a health care professional either through volunteering or working in a pharmacy cause I need a letter of recommendation from a health care professional >.>

I'm in dire need of getting to know a health care professional either through volunteering or working in a pharmacy cause I need a letter of recommendation from a health care professional >.>

:thumbup: Kudos to you for planning ahead. I got my volunteer experience through the local hospital and they are very flexible with working with students' schedules. You are very motivated and a self-initiator, I'm sure you will find a pharmacy experience soon.