letters of recommendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NeuroAP86

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i'm getting to the step of sending in my secondaries along with my LORs. Now my school committee will send them whenever I tell them to and where, but the letter I have from a DO, I have no idea which way I should go. Should I have her send them directly to the schools or have her upload it to my interfolio account then send it to the DO schools? please provide me with some feedback, thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys, i'm getting to the step of sending in my secondaries along with my LORs. Now my school committee will send them whenever I tell them to and where, but the letter I have from a DO, I have no idea which way I should go. Should I have her send them directly to the schools or have her upload it to my interfolio account then send it to the DO schools? please provide me with some feedback, thanks

It would be up to the DO, whatever she would prefer to do. At my school, the committee is actually letting me turn in the DO letter to them, and they will send it out along with other letters from faculty.

That's pretty good that your committee is doing that for you. My committee letter was uploaded to VirtualEvals and all of my schools got them without a problem. My DO mailed his letter to all of my schools via the post office and they too arrived in a timely manner. I am glad I did this becuase of all of the issues I have heard about Interfolio lately, with letters taking forever to go out and getting lost, etc.

I would just have it mailed, or if your advisor will upload it with the committee letter