Letters of References

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ch1na

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright I just need clarification on a few things. I am in the process of getting my LOR from professors this year and plan on applying this June for 2011 admission. Both professors have asked me where this LOR should be sent to. Now I havent looked in depth about which schools are run through AADSAS and which do not.

Now my question is how can I get my LORs sent through AADSAS and to other universities that do not run through these. Do professors usually only make one copy of the LOR? I am kind of in the dark with doing this because it is my first time.

Also can LORs be used for re-applications? and how does this work?

If someone can shed some light on this it would really help!

Thanks!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

When AADSAS opens up for your application cycle, you can either send requests for LORs electronically to your professors or you can print out a LOR matching form from AADSAS and have the professors mail the form with the letter. Having professors submit it electronically is the easiest, secure and fastest way to go.

I know last year Tennessee was one of the few schools that did not use AADSAS. All three Texas schools do not use AADSAS either.