Leukemia & Lymphoma Society TEAMinTRAINING

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

x2pray

M2
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
tintrain.gif

I'm running in the Country Music 1/2 Marathon in Nashville, TN on April 28, 2007 as part of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's TEAMinTRAINING. I'm running in honor of a friend's sister who lost her battle w/ leukemia last year. TEAMinTRAINING is the largest fundraiser for the society and serves to help support those affected by these blood cancers. Take a look at my website (see link below) and I hope you can help out.
Is this shameful promotion? Perhaps, but the real shame is that hundreds of people will see this and do nothing to help. In 1962, only 4% of children diagnosed w/ ALL were expected to survive. Today, with the help of donors like you, the survival rate for this blood cancer is nearly 90%. If you would like to donate to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and help fund research to cure these cancers and help families affected pay their medical bills, click the link below. I'm asking for donations of $13 ($1 for every mile I'm running). Thank you for your donation! All donations are TAX DEDUCTABLE!
:D

http://www.active.com/donate/tntms/bthompson0706
TO DONATE CLICK ABOVE

Members don't see this ad.