LetsMatch

2+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am hoping to get some clarification with regards to the licensure process for clinical psychology in IL. I'm currently a 2nd year post-doc in neuropsychology. A few months ago, I submitted the paperwork to IDFPR (along with transcripts, internship and postdoc hours) to obtain the approval to take the EPPP. I was approved and recently passed the exam (yay!). I'm not sure what the next step is. Do I have to wait for the board to send me the license, or is there another application process (and would have to resubmit my hours)? I called IDFPR, but the person I called was not sure, and I am waiting to hear back from them. Thank you!

VirginiaIsForLovers

2+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am hoping to get some clarification with regards to the licensure process for clinical psychology in IL. I'm currently a 2nd year post-doc in neuropsychology. A few months ago, I submitted the paperwork to IDFPR (along with transcripts, internship and postdoc hours) to obtain the approval to take the EPPP. I was approved and recently passed the exam (yay!). I'm not sure what the next step is. Do I have to wait for the board to send me the license, or is there another application process (and would have to resubmit my hours)? I called IDFPR, but the person I called was not sure, and I am waiting to hear back from them. Thank you!
They usually will just send you the license a few days or a week after you pass the EPPP. Sometimes they won’t let you know and just add your name to the IDFPR license lookup page.

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.