Life after the MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lDanny

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wrote on 9.12, just wondering what you guys are doing now. after the mcats. Whats your plan b? i have all this free time now, (time i was spend studying the past few months).

Members don't see this ad.

Just wrote on 9.12, just wondering what you guys are doing now. after the mcats. Whats your plan b? i have all this free time now, (time i was spend studying the past few months).

go out and have a beer (age permitting)

Members don't see this ad :)
i took the 9/10, its so hard to get back to studying for school. I feel drained academically. I have lost all motivation, drive and focus from 3 brutal months of MCAT prep.

I need a vacation. Unfortunatly, I have a neurophysiology exam tuesday.

i worked out like craaaazzzyyy! and painted my nails a diff color every week......it'll pass.......:D

i took the 9/10, its so hard to get back to studying for school. I feel drained academically. I have lost all motivation, drive and focus from 3 brutal months of MCAT prep.

i feel you for sure. im in the same boat.

I'm having trouble too. My classes seem so trivial when compared to the MCAT.