Life changing event immediately after the MCAT!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjp1633

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
April 22...MCAT...8 long hours...went home...relaxation...my wife turns to me..."I'm pregnant!"...Hyperventillation...I hope its a boy!!!

Talk about brain overload, I was in a walking coma for a week after. I am excited, and look forward to being a father.

But...at least she waited to tell me after the MCAT was over!!! :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

jjp1633 said:
April 22...MCAT...8 long hours...went home...relaxation...my wife turns to me..."I'm pregnant!"...Hyperventillation...I hope its a boy!!!

Talk about brain overload, I was in a walking coma for a week after. I am excited, and look forward to being a father.

If she knew before, she was very wise not to tell you until after the MCAT. Congrats.

jjp1633 said:

Congratulations! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

jjp1633 said:

I would put money on it she knew a bit before. Thank goodness she waited! CONGRATS!!

Members don't see this ad :)
bottles999 said:
I would put money on it she knew a bit before. Thank goodness she waited! CONGRATS!!

Yeah, I think she found out the day before. She goes for the first ultrasound next week.

The next question is, would i rather find out the sex or my mcat score?...mcat score!!!

jjp1633 said:

Congratulations. We just had our little girl on the 4th, but the due date was April 22. The entire time I was wondering if it was going to happen and I'd have to rush to the hospital. Thankfully it didn't. Since then it's been a lot of sleepless nights, but boy is it worth it.

govikings10 said:
Congratulations. We just had our little girl on the 4th, but the due date was April 22. The entire time I was wondering if it was going to happen and I'd have to rush to the hospital. Thankfully it didn't. Since then it's been a lot of sleepless nights, but boy is it worth it.

that must be her in your avatar.....she's precious! aw!!