Life style and average income of Pediatric Pulmo?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

riosdsg

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I'm interested in knowing what would be the average income of a pediatric pulmonologist? How tough is their working schedule?

Members don't see this ad.

No way to ever find average inocome on Peds Pulmonary because I have looked at every salary survey ever created and have never seen it.

You are simply going to have to find a ped pulmonologist and ask what the salary is. It is not rude to ask because no one in their right mind takes a job without knowing the salary.

Also, consider the fact that a lot of pulm are in academic med, so if you want to make some cash, which I highly advocate, then find a private practice guy or gal and ask them.

I am guessing that it is actually pretty nice because they do bronchoscopy.

In this day and age you need to be inserting needles, scopes, catheters, tubes, or cutting someone to make some money comparable to the hospital based specialties (anes, rays, ER).

Peds Pulm would be pretty cool. A lot of chronic disease with CF but you can really make a difference in someones life.