• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Light-sensitive Oral Prescription Drugs

owlegrad

Uncontrollable Sarcasm Machine
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Verified Expert
Mar 19, 2009
Locked in the basement
www.facebook.com
  1. Pharmacist
    Does anyone know of a reference of oral medications that need to be protected from light? This reference is haunting me: King AR. Light-sensitive oral prescription drugs. Hosp Pharm. 2009;44(12):1112–1114

I can't find it anywhere. Perhaps the nice SDN folks can hook me up?

owlegrad

Staff member
    Administrator
    Volunteer Staff
    Lifetime Donor
    10+ Year Member
    Verified Expert
    Mar 19, 2009
    Locked in the basement
    www.facebook.com
    1. Pharmacist
      Perhaps it is this: http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1310/hpj4412-1112
      Although I'm at work, so maybe that is behind some paywall I have access to and don't realize it.

I googled the reference you mentioned (assuming that's what you mean when you say you can't find it) and that was the first result it gave me, if it helps.

Yeah it shows the first page of the article but when I click to download the article it wants me to pay $40. But thanks for trying I appreciate it.

Last edited:
      About the Ads

owlegrad

Staff member
      Administrator
      Volunteer Staff
      Lifetime Donor
      10+ Year Member
      Verified Expert
      Mar 19, 2009
      Locked in the basement
      www.facebook.com
      1. Pharmacist
        owl I got the article if you still need it. How do I send it to you? it's in pdf and is basically four pages of drug names.

Oh thank you! Someone sent it to me though so I am good. :)

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.