LIJ OMFS Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GatorTeef

Do Work.
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have my LIJ OMFS interview on Monday Nov. 1st. Is there a residents dinner, or any other event planned to hang out with the residents?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey all,

I have my LIJ OMFS interview on Monday Nov. 1st. Is there a residents dinner, or any other event planned to hang out with the residents?

Thanks!

I hate to break it to ya, but you may have missed it all together.:D

I hate to break it to ya, but you may have missed it all together.:D

That response made zero sense.

To answer the question with an answer that makes sense, my friend is going to the interview and said that apparently there are no resident functions the night before or anything.

-2th

Members don't see this ad :)
That response made zero sense.

-2th

Check your wrong date. No need to get so uptight. It was a joke. Albeit not a funny one when you have to point out the meaning behind it. Good luck at the interview though :thumbup:

Check your wrong date. No need to get so uptight. It was a joke. Albeit not a funny one when you have to point out the meaning behind it. Good luck at the interview though :thumbup:

Oh wow, I didn't even notice the wrong date....actually that would have been funny if I'd caught it. Hah.

You guys got me. I actually meant Dec. 1st.

Thanks for the info!