Quantcast

LIJ OMFS Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GatorTeef

Do Work.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hey all,

I have my LIJ OMFS interview on Monday Nov. 1st. Is there a residents dinner, or any other event planned to hang out with the residents?

Thanks!

Last edited:

oralsurgeryJI

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have my LIJ OMFS interview on Monday Nov. 1st. Is there a residents dinner, or any other event planned to hang out with the residents?

Thanks!

I hate to break it to ya, but you may have missed it all together.:D

2thguy82

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hate to break it to ya, but you may have missed it all together.:D

That response made zero sense.

To answer the question with an answer that makes sense, my friend is going to the interview and said that apparently there are no resident functions the night before or anything.

-2th

oralsurgeryJI

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
That response made zero sense.

-2th

Check your wrong date. No need to get so uptight. It was a joke. Albeit not a funny one when you have to point out the meaning behind it. Good luck at the interview though :thumbup:

2thguy82

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Check your wrong date. No need to get so uptight. It was a joke. Albeit not a funny one when you have to point out the meaning behind it. Good luck at the interview though :thumbup:

Oh wow, I didn't even notice the wrong date....actually that would have been funny if I'd caught it. Hah.

GatorTeef

Do Work.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
You guys got me. I actually meant Dec. 1st.

Thanks for the info!