Like Luke, I Plan On Using The Force For Step II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CorpuSpongiosum

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think there is more instinct than Step I. Less anal factoids and more "common sense."

I can hear Obi Wan whispering every time I answer a USMLE World question; encouraging me.

Is this anyone else's experience or am I deluding myself?

Members don't see this ad.

Luke left Dagobah before he finished his training and subsequently got his *** kicked at Cloud City. He rallied enough to barely defeat his asthmatic father, which then ended up with him taking lightning bolts up the ***. Is this really the way you want the USMLE to go?

Luke left Dagobah before he finished his training and subsequently got his *** kicked at Cloud City. He rallied enough to barely defeat his asthmatic father, which then ended up with him taking lightning bolts up the ***. Is this really the way you want the USMLE to go?

:lol::lol::lol:

Members don't see this ad :)

best reply ever

The force is strong w/ you Rogue Leader and in your response much wisdom lies.

However, like Luke I am young and incorrigible and impetuous (and a bit lazy truth be told).