1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Like New EK MCAT Materials

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by robbieflick, Aug 1, 2011.

1. robbieflick

5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    I have a slew of EK materials for sale:
    • Complete Study Package 7th Edition
    • 1001 Questions in MCAT Biology
    • 1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry
    • 1001 Questions in MCAT Physics
    • 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry
    • 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning
    All are in absolutely pristine condition - no marking, highlighting, underlining, etc. I bought these while living in Maryland thinking I'd take an EK course - ended up making an unexpected move to Colorado where EK doesn't run courses, so I did Kaplan instead. These were barely used - if at all, they were read over to supplement some of Kaplan's weak points.

I'm asking $150 with shipping included for the whole lot.

#1 robbieflick, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. robbieflick

5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    bump for price drop

4. robbieflick

5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    Does this comment really belong here?

I'm selling study materials that some might value at a decent price. If you want to discuss the merits of different study methods, there are many other places to do that.