Like New sn2ed MCAT set (Berkely Review + TPRHyperlearning Verbal + EK 1001 set + EK101 Verbal)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tradewinds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
All Bekely Review books are clean/no writing, like new condition, copyright 2012 (* the physics set IS the most recent, and most improved version!)
Bio I/II
Chem I/II
Phys I/II
Orgo I/II

Exam Krackers 1001 books are in good shape, no writing, 2005/06 edition
1001 Phys
1001 Chem
1001 Orgo
(Bio not recommended by sn2ed - not included)

Exam Krackers Biology 7th edition, in good condition, highlighting in a few of the chapters, but no answers are circled

The Princeton Review Hyperlearning Workbook 2011 edition, good condition, all passages except the first 2 are free of writing/circling of answers

Exam Krackers Verbal Reasoning, 101 Passages in MCAT 2ed edition, in good condition, no writing/highlighting or circling

Kaplan 'MCAT in a Box' notecard set with 700 science flashcards, this is older, but in perfect condition, and I'll throw it in as a bonus =)

I'm not sure how much shipping will cost, this will be additional outside of the book cost. Prefer to sell as a complete set, but might consider breaking them up (PM me)

Asking 325 $ / OBO - last chance to get them for the final days of the old style MCAT, will ship ASAP!
eBay Link : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Like-New-SN...perlearning-Verbal-EK-1001-set-/321580852398?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: