Lincoln Memorial University - College of Veterinary Medicine C/O 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats and good luck! I am jealous I hope I get an email soon..I have been thinking about calling to see where I am in the process...I'm hoping they just haven't got to me yet

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email on August 21 that my admissions file was complete. I submitted my VMCAS back in July so I was really early. She did say that they are processing them in the order that they received them if that helps!

Awesome! That does help. I wasn't able to submit till the 25th of August because of an issue sending transcripts. I got my email that they had everything Sept 11th. I had submitted my supplement stuff way back in June. So this helps me not worry as much lol

Has anyone else not heard anything at all? I never got an email about a glitch or anything. Genell said she received my supplemental but I e-mailed her for confirmation that she received my VMCAS. I haven't heard anything. I didn't turn my supplemental in till the last week it was due. I am getting worried.

So I scheduled my interview for Feb 27 because I wasn't sure if I would get interviews from other schools.. Does anyone know if LMU does rolling admission? Would this late date hurt my chances?

I was told that they make decisions in March and that all letters are sent out at that time.

Had given up hope on hearing back but just got an interview invite for January 23 ! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you submit your application? Congratulations!!

When did you submit your application? Congratulations!!
Around the first 2 weeks of September. I got the e-mail stating that my admissions file was complete on 9/18. Hope that helps :)

What questions did they ask last year? I'm trying to prepare...

What questions did they ask last year? I'm trying to prepare...
I'm a current LMU-CVM student who also went to LMU for my undergrad and write a student blog. I've compiled a set of posts about applying to vet school, including my interview. See it here.

Reactions: 1 users
Not sure if there is a specific time but are the emails usually sent out morning, afternoon, or night? haha so anxious!

I got mine around 5:30ish and i am in the eastern time zone. If that helps!

I'm a current LMU-CVM student who also went to LMU for my undergrad and write a student blog. I've compiled a set of posts about applying to vet school, including my interview. See it here.

I have been reading some of your blog! Thank you for the great information! Hope to be at LMU next year!

I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED! The Dean of the CVM called me this morning to offer his congratulations. I've been speechless all day. Good luck everyone! Hope to see some of you next fall!

Reactions: 3 users
Congratulations! I interview next Thursday!, so excited!! But i thought they were not telling anyone until March??

I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED! The Dean of the CVM called me this morning to offer his congratulations. I've been speechless all day. Good luck everyone! Hope to see some of you next fall!

Just out of curiosity, when did you interview? And congratulations !!! Cue the imaginary music while you dance around the room.

I've also been accepted! The Dean called me last night around 9pm to tell me! Good luck to everyone to still interview!

Reactions: 2 users
I've been accepted as well!! :) Congrats everyone on interviews and acceptances!!

So much for waiting lol I have my interview on Thursday. Here is to hoping the class isn't full by then!

Congratulations! I interview next Thursday!, so excited!! But i thought they were not telling anyone until March??
That's what I thought as well! I'm not complaining either way... Good luck on Thursday!

Just out of curiosity, when did you interview? And congratulations !!! Cue the imaginary music while you dance around the room.
I interviewed October 7th. Thank you! It certainly helps with motivation to get through finals until graduation.

Hey I would feel the exact same! I am glad I took the earlier interview now!

Congratulations to all of ya'll that have been accepted! I hope to see you next year!

Got a Christmas card from LMU, which is funny considering it is the only correspondence I have recieved from them.
Maybe that is there way of letting me down easy!

Has anyone been rejected by them?
I called a while back and they told me they had a little over 700 applicants. I interview Thurs day but I'm wondering if everyone intervies.

Last year they didn't interview everyone.

That's comforting at least :)

Last edited:
I haven't heard from anything from them, but I got a card. I guess knowing that they have my application is little comforting me. I started having doubt that they never received mine ;)

I wonder how long it will take before they let us know something after the interview, this wait is killing me!!!
When I interviewed in October they said you wouldn't hear anything until March. I heard 5 weeks after my interview though. So I would guess approximately 5 weeks after your interview or March lol.

When I interviewed in October they said you wouldn't hear anything until March. I heard 5 weeks after my interview though. So I would guess approximately 5 weeks after your interview or March lol.
This wait is killing me. I was accepted to Ross University and I am having am internal debate as to whether or not I need to put a deposit down to hold a seat until I hear from LMU so I know I have a seat somewhere. This is nerve wrecking!

This wait is killing me. I was accepted to Ross University and I am having am internal debate as to whether or not I need to put a deposit down to hold a seat until I hear from LMU so I know I have a seat somewhere. This is nerve wrecking!
I'm putting my deposit in for LMU as soon as my letter comes for the same reason, so don't feel bad.

Has anyone heard where they are in the application process? If they will be sending out more interview invites?