• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Site Updates Coming Soon

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

" List any leadership positions, in clubs or organizations, you may have held during college"

carboxylicpremed

Mar 27, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
While I did a lot of volunteering and was a member of a few clubs/orgs, I didn't pursue higher positions in them. I did have situations where I lead others as a member, but is that acceptable to write about? Also, can "organizations" include within hospitals or other areas of clinical volunteer work?

Upvote 0
About the Ads

jhmmd

supernatural
Apr 28, 2020
desert highway
A great way to obtain a leadership position is to start your own club. Make a flyer or something in MS Publisher, print it out, hang it around your school w/some tear off sheets for your phone number/email, and bingo. Peer mentoring counts, too, in response to your question above. Not sure what you mean by the third sentence.

Upvote 0

carboxylicpremed

Mar 27, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
A great way to obtain a leadership position is to start your own club. Make a flyer or something in MS Publisher, print it out, hang it around your school w/some tear off sheets for your phone number/email, and bingo. Peer mentoring counts, too, in response to your question above. Not sure what you mean by the third sentence.

I've graduated and that secondary will probably come in the next few weeks, but it's very helpful to know that peer mentoring counts, thanks! My third sentence meant I've held leadership positions as a volunteer in clinics, but that isn't a college club.

Upvote 0
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.