List of 2008 matriculating GPA for DO and MD per school?

• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

link2swim06

10+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Anyone have a list of 2008 matriculating GPA for DO and MD per each individual school? Preferable a link, I know I can buy a book but that costs money. Thansk

Raryn

Infernal Internist / Enigmatic Endocrinologist
10+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician

RySerr21

i aint kinda hot Im sauna
10+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
Edit: someone gave you the spreadsheet link already.

As far as DO schools, there is no equivalent to the MSAR that I know of. The closest is the college information handbook, which you can find on the AOA website. All it lists is the average gpa/mcat for ALL programs, not each one inividually. For that individual school info youll just have to go to each school's website and find it.

JaggerPlate

10+ Year Member
May 28, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
For MD = MSAR, for DO ... we have a very helpful asst mod over in the DO forums named Chocolate Bear, who I believe has compiled/had most of that data in his signature ... maybe he will stop by and direct you to it.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.