List of all U.S. Pharmacy school with statistics?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poptropica

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of applying to out of state schools. Is there any ONE website with a list of all the U.S pharmacy schools with the average gpa and pcat for there admitted students?

Members don't see this ad.

2998573943_0c976b3fed.jpg

Google is your best friend.

You don't have to be rude about it. If you don't know any particular website with school and the stats next to each other (like a chart) then that's fine.

Why would I post a question without searching for it first. I did google it before posting this questions and found sites like:

http://www.rxinsider.com/schools_of_pharmacy.htm

But these sites just list the pharmacy schools under each state and in order to know there admission stats I have to search through there website pages, which will take a while to got through each school's website page.

Members don't see this ad :)
You don't have to be rude about it. If you don't know any particular website with school and the stats next to each other (like a chart) then that's fine.

Why would I post a question without searching for it first. I did google it before posting this questions and found sites like:

http://www.rxinsider.com/schools_of_pharmacy.htm

But these sites just list the pharmacy schools under each state and in order to know there admission stats I have to search through there website pages, which will take a while to got through each school's website page.

Last I checked ACPE kept those stats, but I believe you can also get the stats from schools that use PharmCAS from the PharmCAS website.

I would visit pharmcas website. They have a directory for many schools, with several important statistics.

I find there to be significantly more females than males. Does this give men an edge? I'm feeling like a minority.

Well if you think about it the more females there are compared to males, yes males will have the advantage. In practise though many of your classmates will already be in relationships and besides it's not too smart to date classmates. Maybe that's not the advantage you were talking about though? :smuggrin:

Well if you think about it the more females there are compared to males, yes males will have the advantage. In practise though many of your classmates will already be in relationships and besides it's not too smart to date classmates. Maybe that's not the advantage you were talking about though? :smuggrin:

Yeah, I meant getting accepted. haha On one of those lists there's always way more females enrolled so shouldn't they be more inclinded to accept more guys!

Yeah, I meant getting accepted. haha On one of those lists there's always way more females enrolled so shouldn't they be more inclinded to accept more guys!

Yeah, I don't know what drives the gender inequality in pharmacy school. I doubt it is a factor in the selection process though.