List of all U.S. Pharmacy school with statistics?

delano2000

D-Mod likes to parTAY
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
Texas
  1. Pharmacist
    2998573943_0c976b3fed.jpg

Google is your best friend.

poptropica

Aug 14, 2009
    1. Pre-Pharmacy
      You don't have to be rude about it. If you don't know any particular website with school and the stats next to each other (like a chart) then that's fine.

Why would I post a question without searching for it first. I did google it before posting this questions and found sites like:

http://www.rxinsider.com/schools_of_pharmacy.htm

But these sites just list the pharmacy schools under each state and in order to know there admission stats I have to search through there website pages, which will take a while to got through each school's website page.

About the Ads

Farmercyst

From the shadows
      Moderator Emeritus
      10+ Year Member
      Sep 21, 2006
      The bottom of a pile of debt.
      1. Pharmacist
        You don't have to be rude about it. If you don't know any particular website with school and the stats next to each other (like a chart) then that's fine.

Why would I post a question without searching for it first. I did google it before posting this questions and found sites like:

http://www.rxinsider.com/schools_of_pharmacy.htm

But these sites just list the pharmacy schools under each state and in order to know there admission stats I have to search through there website pages, which will take a while to got through each school's website page.

Last I checked ACPE kept those stats, but I believe you can also get the stats from schools that use PharmCAS from the PharmCAS website.

owlegrad

Uncontrollable Sarcasm Machine
        Staff member
        Administrator
        Volunteer Staff
        Lifetime Donor
        10+ Year Member
        Verified Expert
        Mar 19, 2009
        Locked in the basement
        www.facebook.com
        1. Pharmacist
          I find there to be significantly more females than males. Does this give men an edge? I'm feeling like a minority.

Well if you think about it the more females there are compared to males, yes males will have the advantage. In practise though many of your classmates will already be in relationships and besides it's not too smart to date classmates. Maybe that's not the advantage you were talking about though? :smuggrin:

IwantPharmD

Membership Revoked
          Removed
          10+ Year Member
          Apr 14, 2009
          1. Pre-Pharmacy
            Well if you think about it the more females there are compared to males, yes males will have the advantage. In practise though many of your classmates will already be in relationships and besides it's not too smart to date classmates. Maybe that's not the advantage you were talking about though? :smuggrin:

Yeah, I meant getting accepted. haha On one of those lists there's always way more females enrolled so shouldn't they be more inclinded to accept more guys!

owlegrad

Uncontrollable Sarcasm Machine
            Staff member
            Administrator
            Volunteer Staff
            Lifetime Donor
            10+ Year Member
            Verified Expert
            Mar 19, 2009
            Locked in the basement
            www.facebook.com
            1. Pharmacist
              Yeah, I meant getting accepted. haha On one of those lists there's always way more females enrolled so shouldn't they be more inclinded to accept more guys!

Yeah, I don't know what drives the gender inequality in pharmacy school. I doubt it is a factor in the selection process though.

About the Ads
              This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
              2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
              5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
              6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
              7. This thread is locked.