List of New DO Medical Schools Accepting Applications on May 5, 2020 - Please Add On!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oldpremed38

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone could help me by providing me with all the new DO medical schools who will be accepting applications for the first time on May 5, 2020. I believe the following 2 schools are brand new and accepting applications for the first time:
The California Health Sciences University College of Osteopathic Medicine (CHSU-COM)
Sam Houston State University

Does anyone know of any other schools to add to this list or are these 2 the only new ones who will be accepting applications for the first time in May? Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone could help me by providing me with all the new DO medical schools who will be accepting applications for the first time on May 5, 2020. I believe the following 2 schools are brand new and accepting applications for the first time:
The California Health Sciences University College of Osteopathic Medicine (CHSU-COM)
Sam Houston State University

Does anyone know of any other schools to add to this list or are these 2 the only new ones who will be accepting applications for the first time in May? Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Sam Houston is seating its first class this summer. The EY21 cycle will be their second class.

Sam Houston is seating its first class this summer. The EY21 cycle will be their second class.
Pdl2015, thank you for bringing this to my attention. Do you happen to have any information regarding the stats of the entering summer class at Sam Houston State University? Also, do you know of any other new schools taking applications for the first time in May 2020 other than The California Health Sciences University College of Osteopathic Medicine (CHSU-COM)?

Thank you or anyone else who can provide me with any input on the above questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Chsu is seating their first class this year

Reactions: 1 user
Chsu is seating their first class this year
musman9853, thank you for bringing this to my attention. Do you happen to have any information regarding the stats of the entering summer class at CHSU? Also, do you know of any new schools taking applications for the first time in May 2020

Thank you or anyone else who can provide me with any input on the above questions.

musman9853, thank you for bringing this to my attention. Do you happen to have any information regarding the stats of the entering summer class at CHSU? Also, do you know of any new schools taking applications for the first time in May 2020

Sorry I've got no idea on the Stats

VCOM Louisiana and PCOM south GA come to mind.

Although, if you can help it, try not to go to a new school. Trust it makes your life a lot harder. This is coming from a student at a new school's second class.

VCOM Louisiana and PCOM south GA come to mind.

Although, if you can help it, try not to go to a new school. Trust it makes your life a lot harder. This is coming from a student at a new school's second class.

VCOM Louisiana is seating their first class this fall.