• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Doc Henry

blowin' in the wind
10+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Does anyone have a link to a list of private schools? There is usually a list on medschoolready that at least says whether each is private or public but that sight isn't working right now.

thx

gsmithers68

10+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I would invest in the MSAR 2007-2008 guide to medical schools when it comes out... until then usnews is a pretty good guide that I've used.

BellyDancingDoc

Rump Shaker
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
^^^ Yes, the MSAR is a good investment.

But OP, do you mind if I ask why you're looking specifically for private schools? After all, many public schools (U Wash, UCSF, U Mich) are considered to be the best-of-the-best, while certain private ones (which I will not name here for fear of being flammed, but which you can probably discern by reading other posts) are considered to be last-chance fall-back schools.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.