List of Reactions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrReo

"Thread Necromancer"
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's the recommended reaction list for the DAT? Would knowing the study guide listed in the back of Kaplan's Blue Book be sufficient?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

There is a study guide in the back of the kaplan book?

Yeah... you're talking about the NEW Kaplan DAT blue book... Most of us still have the old one 2007-7008.
I went to the borders a week ago and saw they have new one out "With Colored pages and all" haha...
I guess they weren't selling the old ones anymore... or maybe its the tough economy thats hitting them.
NEways, there is a study guide at the end of the new book. But I don't think it would be sufficient enough... Maybe only 50%-75% sufficient is my guess.

Good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
I would go over your school notes for Orgo I and II and Kaplan and Destroyer. Those should be fairly sufficient.

Also go over you lab notes since lab questions show up frequently. :thumbup:

I call it google ;). I found a few lists online in several places.

Yeah... you're talking about the NEW Kaplan DAT blue book... Most of us still have the old one 2007-7008.
I went to the borders a week ago and saw they have new one out "With Colored pages and all" haha...
I guess they weren't selling the old ones anymore... or maybe its the tough economy thats hitting them.
NEways, there is a study guide at the end of the new book. But I don't think it would be sufficient enough... Maybe only 50%-75% sufficient is my guess.

Good luck

yeah i was jealous b/c i have the 07-08 version and some ppl were talking about the "blue book"

its the same thing though haha