• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

List of schools by cost of attendance?

Alpha13

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2005
    I was browsing through the UCSF web site and saw that their cost of attendance was around $220,000! I was assuming they would be around the $120k mark since they are a state school, but I guess not. I think I may need to look out of state to find a cheaper school; does anyone know of a website that ranks the dental schools based on cost of attendance?

Thanks

syn_apse

Registered Loser
    10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Jun 13, 2005
      Alpha13 said:
      I was browsing through the UCSF web site and saw that their cost of attendance was around $220,000! I was assuming they would be around the $120k mark since they are a state school, but I guess not. I think I may need to look out of state to find a cheaper school; does anyone know of a website that ranks the dental schools based on cost of attendance?

Thanks
      http://dentalstats.tripod.com/03-04.htm

hope this helps!

About the Ads

DIRTIE

10+ Year Member
      7+ Year Member
      Dec 8, 2004
      Las Vegas
      1. Dental Student
        Alpha13 said:

Thanks

UNLV
        yr 1 out of state 75K
        yr 2 in state 52k
        yr 3 " "
        yr 4 " " 42k
        = 221k if I am correct about the price, and I believe I am pretty close.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.