List of things needed for AMCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

guitarguy23

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to put together a list of all the things AMCAS will need for my primary application so I can get all that stuff in as soon as it opens. Can anyone provide me with a list that explains all the different things AMCAS will need?

Also, I have some trouble logging on to AMCAS, what internet provider is best? I use a Mac so that also may be a problem...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I have a Mac and its kind of a pain because they say Firefox is compat but it really isn't since that is what I use and it tell me that what Im using is not compat. Safari won't work, Explorer or Netscape - they give you a list but it does not all work I tried explorer too but no deal. Generally AMCAS does not like macs too well.

So I downloaded Netscape 7.0 for Mac like they say, it's an older version. That seems to work.

There is a publication u can get from them re what u need for the app. Or just google it and verify the source u should be fine.

I'm trying to put together a list of all the things AMCAS will need for my primary application so I can get all that stuff in as soon as it opens. Can anyone provide me with a list that explains all the different things AMCAS will need?

Also, I have some trouble logging on to AMCAS, what internet provider is best? I use a Mac so that also may be a problem...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Somewhere on the AAMC or AMCAS site is a FAQ page and an instruction/outline PDF. You'll find what you are looking for there (It's fairly easy to find).

-senior medical student (one call night left until I coast to graduation)

I have a mac, and downloaded internet explorer for mac and AMCAS works fine with it.