List of tuition for each DO school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jgb8

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm curious if there is a comprehensive list of in-state and out-of-state tuition for each school. Even the website of some of these schools don't list tuition rates.

If there doesn't already exist a comprehensive list, maybe we can make one!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm curious if there is a comprehensive list of in-state and out-of-state tuition for each school. Even the website of some of these schools don't list tuition rates.

If there doesn't already exist a comprehensive list, maybe we can make one!

If you look at the AACOM website it list the tuition for all schools as well as the out of state and instate tuition. That should be an easy comprehensive list to put together.

Members don't see this ad :)
Here... from the AACOM annual statistical report from 2006. So, they should be close to current.

Attachments

• COM Tuition.pdf
    244.3 KB · Views: 366
I'm curious about this tuition, I've heard of some medical schools having large endowments so that while their tuition may be one number, the student actually ends up paying a second (lesser) amount. Is this the same for all medical schools?

Does anyone have a complete list of the cost of attendance at each school?

I think that is just as important/more important than tuition. WVSOM OOS tuition is way up there, but the cost of living isn't so bad, compared to say... TOURO-NY or Western.

Anybody want to post what they know for each school so we can make a complete list?

I'm curious about this tuition, I've heard of some medical schools having large endowments so that while their tuition may be one number, the student actually ends up paying a second (lesser) amount. Is this the same for all medical schools?

No, Harvard's endowment is something like $35 billion, so they can afford the generous financial aid packages. Most DO schools are often free-standing, and don't have that benefit, so the packages tend to be less attractive than most MD schools.

cool, Harvard is actually the example I was thinking of...
So generally speaking, a student can expect to pay very close to the posted tuition in addition to cost of living?