List schools that want fall grades!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jargon124

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
You know the drill. I think it will be helpful to list all schools that you KNOW for a fact (please don't post unless you are sure) want us to send fall grade information. I'll start us off... :)

NYU (updated transcript required as well)
University of Arizona (call or write, no transcript required)

Members don't see this ad.

Indiana University

Wash U

You don't need to send a transcript, though. They said to just include them in the form of a letter (they trust you to report them honestly).

Members don't see this ad :)
Indiana University
NYU (updated transcript required)
UCSD (list is fine, no transc. req.)
Wash U

how do you guys know WashU wants 'em.

do they tell you at interview?

Umm....WashU DOES want a final official transcript with all your grades on it before your acceptance is final.

They sent me a letter with the acceptance letter that stated this, along with a transcript request form for your school to use.

To those who have been accepted to WashU you should have gotten a memo from Deborah Monolo, the registrar. The first couple of lines state:

"A contingency of your acceptance to WashU is final documentation of your education at all institutions you have attended at the college and university level. This documentation should be an official transcript sent directly from the college of unirversity to us."

Wisconsin wants transcripts and Iowa has a page on the web app to update your grades.

Indiana University
Iowa
Wash U
Wisconsin

SUNY Downstate sent me a letter yesterday placing me on "Hold" until they receive my fall grades...

Is this supposed to include any school that has said "please continue to update us with any new acheivements, activities that would be of interest to the committee" ?
If so, I'll add both Pritzker and Florida

Arizona (call or write, no transcript required)
Chicago-Pritzker
Florida
Indiana University
Iowa
Wash U
Wisconsin

Don't all the schools want them, eventually?

is "wisconsin" U of Wis or Med coll of Wis

Originally posted by USeF:
•Is this supposed to include any school that has said "please continue to update us with any new acheivements, activities that would be of interest to the committee" ?
If so, I'll add both Pritzker and Florida

Arizona (call or write, no transcript required)
Chicago-Pritzker
Florida
Indiana University
Iowa
Wash U
Wisconsin•••

I'm not so sure about Florida. If you've been pulling a 3.8 throughout college, and you pull another 3.8 in the Fall semester, I wouldn't send it. They don't seem to like too much extra paperwork in their admissions office. Then again, most schools have more than enough to deal with.

All schools will want them eventually, as in when/if you matriculate. But what we are interested in is the schools that want them as soon as they are available so they can put them into consideration. :)

does anyone know the address for page to update grades for iowa that was mentioned above?

If you'd like, you can FAX a copy of your grades to UAB. The fax # is (205) 934-8724.

Bald, the page is part of their web application. If you filled out their secondary, you can go back and add your new grades.

Megkudos, that is the University of Wisconsin.

UCSF asked for a letter with updated fall grades from students who interviewed.

I'm gonna go ahead and send em, regardless. If they have a problem with it, tough! I'm not gonna wussy-a$$ around, like bambi, hoping I don't rock the boat!! :D :D