List the names of all other dental schools you have applied to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oasis008k

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my list consists of schools scattered across the states, and I don't see why some specific dental schools need to know this information. I feel like it could either help or hurt your chances.

If you don't put all the schools down, will they find out? What are the consequences? Is it really necessary?

Members don't see this ad.

So my list consists of schools scattered across the states, and I don't see why some specific dental schools need to know this information. I feel like it could either help or hurt your chances.

If you don't put all the schools down, will they find out? What are the consequences? Is it really necessary?
Dental schools know it's competitive and they are wise enough to know applicants need to apply to a broad range of schools. I highly doubt it will hurt your chances. Unless you get accepted to a state school, I think they can see that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Follow directions.

Reactions: 2 users
Dental schools know it's competitive and they are wise enough to know applicants need to apply to a broad range of schools. I highly doubt it will hurt your chances. Unless you get accepted to a state school, I think they can see that.

that is very true... I might add some schools to my list so I don't want my initial response to be contradictory on my secondary to what I actually have at the end.