Listing Atlanta Townhome for sale. Grant Park area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hamster

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All
Listing my Atlanta Townhome for sale.
Purchased it shortly after matching to Emory's Emergency Medicine Program. It served me well throughout my residency years. The location was ideal ! Located ITP, it offers short commute times to Grady, CLH and the attractions of downtown -yet a comfortable neighborhood feel that is needed when you want to just get away from it all.
Plenty of space for a couple or a newly started family. Hold onto it after residency because it offers great rental/sublet potential. Note how close it is to the predicted beltline, the former braves stadium (which I believe GA tech recently purchased). Locals know about the potential for this property value to increase.
I think it will be the perfect match for a resident/student looking to buy and invest in the area. My rental income always exceeds the mortgage.
Singles can have space to entertain, a 'real neighborhood' with side walks to jog on and a private deck to sun on, Couples have a little extra room to allow a night-shifter to get ready quietly while the person on a traditional schedule sleeps peacefully, Small families have a short walk to Grant Park (festivals!) and the Atlanta Zoo. Diverse and LGBT friendly neighbors.
Its move in ready and priced to sell by this motivated buyer.
I have since relocated Charlotte and don't want to carry two mortgages or else I would keep this one forever.
Please contact myself or our realtor with any questions. See pics and listing details on Zillow , search 839 Commonwealth Ave, SE, Atlanta GA. or follow the link.
http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sal...5,-84.360454,33.728748,-84.364735_rect/17_zm/

Good luck in life and career!

Members don't see this ad.