Listing book 'acknowledgements' on CV?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

autumn7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My undergraduate advisor recently published a book based on the research from his lab -- a project spanning the course of about 10 years. This is 6 years post-bachelor's for me. I was acknowledged in his book for contributions to the study design, data collection, and analysis. The research was related to personality psychology, and relevant to my grad school applications.

My question is this -- is there any reason to mention his book and the acknowledgement somewhere on my CV? (In addition to listing my honors thesis related to this project?)

In more current news, I will be an author on two publications upcoming, but these studies are ongoing for another year or two.

For this current application cycle, my publications are low. Should I include the three things listed above, and if so, how?

Thanks for any tips.

Members don't see this ad.

My undergraduate advisor recently published a book based on the research from his lab -- a project spanning the course of about 10 years. This is 6 years post-bachelor's for me. I was acknowledged in his book for contributions to the study design, data collection, and analysis. The research was related to personality psychology, and relevant to my grad school applications.

My question is this -- is there any reason to mention his book and the acknowledgement somewhere on my CV? (In addition to listing my honors thesis related to this project?)

In more current news, I will be an author on two publications upcoming, but these studies are ongoing for another year or two.

For this current application cycle, my publications are low. Should I include the three things listed above, and if so, how?

Thanks for any tips.
I would not mention any of this in terms of an acknowledgement or authorship. You can list your research experience/projects/role on your CV though.

Reactions: 1 users