Listing presentations you did not give in ERAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ImgMD

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I had a quick question about the "publications" page of ERAS. I have projects which I have worked on -- and am the second author -- which have been presented in both oral & poster format. The problem is that the first author presented them! I worked pretty hard on these things, and would like to have them listed in ERAS. The problem is that there is no way that I see to indicate WHICH author was the presenter!! How do I get around this?? I want these things there, but at the same time do not want interviewers assuming that *I* made the presentation. If they question me about the presenting experience, the interview could go downhill in a hurry if they think I falsified my ERAS application.. :eek: Any help with this would be appreciated. I thought about putting a * next to the presenting author for each thing (I did present a couple of things) and maybe they could just figure it out?? Has anyone tried to enter something like this before? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I didnt think its really a big deal.

The Presenter does not hold any weight on a publication. The only thing that matters is if your name is one of the authors, and if its LEAD.

I think its ok to expand on what the role of your position is, but do that in the big white box in the "Research Experience" dept.

like : "I did blah-=blah at so and so universtity, where i assited Dr. Blah- de -blah in his research on so and so."
that what i did
:)

You can write the authors names and identify them in parenthesis:

Doctor, Primary (Primary author, Presenter) and Doctor, Secondary (Secondary author).

Good luck with the match.