Listing undergraduate institutions on ERAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docbee18

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am wondering if in the Higher Education section on ERAS, we have to list EVERY college we attended even if it was for just one class, or just the college from which we earned our degree? I took 2 of my pre-med classes (Physics and English) at different schools than the one where I got my Bachelor's...should I still list these? I've searched everywhere and keep finding conflicting opinions about this. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all, I am wondering if in the Higher Education section on ERAS, we have to list EVERY college we attended even if it was for just one class, or just the college from which we earned our degree? I took 2 of my pre-med classes (Physics and English) at different schools than the one where I got my Bachelor's...should I still list these? I've searched everywhere and keep finding conflicting opinions about this. Thanks!

You will likely find conflicting opinions here, as well. I think providing accurate information is always better, and having a full list helps us account for your time as we review your application. It also makes it easier after Match to provide that kind of demographic information to all the various and sundry parties who need it for credentialing. It will matter more for licensing, where I believe they really do want to know every place you've lived, worked, and gone to school.

Reactions: 1 user