Little question about W's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drhouse

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I withdrew from 3 English courses when I found out I was rejected from the only school I applied to that required English. I never intended on completing the courses unless I was accepted to that school. The school I got into doesn't require English, and said they require a C or better in all premedical classes to matriculate. Am I in for a battle, or are they probably not even going to say anything because they don't require these classes.

Members don't see this ad.

drhouse said:
I withdrew from 3 English courses when I found out I was rejected from the only school I applied to that required English. The school I got into doesn't require English, and said they require a C or better in all premedical classes to matriculate. Am I in for a battle, or are they probably not even going to say anything because they don't require these classes.

I'd call them and have a chat about it. No point in sitting around and wondering and they're really the only ones that can answer this.

They won't care. In fact, they'll probably totally agree with your decision. But yea I'd call them just to cover your ass.

Bluntman said:
They won't care. In fact, they'll probably totally agree with your decision. But yea I'd call them just to cover your ass.

Sweet...