1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Littmann Electronic Stethoscope

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by 14022, Dec 1, 2008.

1. 14022

14022 Unregistered Abuser
    5+ Year Member

3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3000 with Ambient Noise Reduction

2 years-old. Great condition. It is a very high quality stethoscope. Bought it initially because I was planning on going into cardiology. No longer doing that, so I don't need anything quite as fancy.

Normal price is $375, but the cheapest I found it was at www.allheart.com for $260. Will sell for $175 and ship it to you in its original package for free. I will put a new battery in it.

You can read more about the stethoscope on the website below.

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/...E3E02LECIE20KFI1_nid=RMQNXBBFQ2beD77LGQCVJWgl

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dub3

Non-Student
    Howdy, is the steth still available? At 75 I am hard of hearing and serve on our rural volunteer fire department EMS team as a first responder. I've been told that a electronic steth would solve my problem. If you agree I'll take your steth. Thanks Dub