Living alone in a 200 sq foot apartment for 2nd year...have I dun goofed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is that a shower curtain coming off the kitchen?

I guess I'm used to living in a much lower cost of living area, but man, that seems rough. I'm a little concerned about the lack of space in the place I'm moving into, and that's about 560 square feet for about $600 after all utilities are paid.

I guess you've got to do what you've got to do, though. If it's your first place without living with your parents or in a dorm, I'm sure it'll still feel palatial.

Druggernaut you actually bring up an excellent point-

It appears that a CURTAIN is the only barrier between the bathroom and the main room!!! Imagine this scenario:

-Have a date come back to the room
-She asks to use the restroom
-She notices that there is literally no bathroom door...
-For both our sakes I run out of the apartment and pretend to check the mail
Problem solved!

Members don't see this ad.

UAAWolf, you inspire me.

I'm going to be living in a 300 sq ft studio, $695/month all utilities included, cable & web. That's about the same as your studio in terms of price per sq ft.

200 sq ft is fine. i plan on doing it next year then treat myself to a bimmer.

UAAWolf, you inspire me.

I'm going to be living in a 300 sq ft studio, $695/month all utilities included, cable & web. That's about the same as your studio in terms of price per sq ft.

Hey man not a terrible price! If I could find a 300 sq foot thing for that price I might have to bite. It'll be fine man!