Living in Israel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rgis

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how you go about finding housing in Israel... I've been accepted at Sackler and don't know if I should set stuff up from the US before I leave or if I should wait until I get to Israel? I am impatient and am having trouble waiting until this mystery information packet arrives... HELP!

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering how you go about finding housing in Israel... I've been accepted at Sackler and don't know if I should set stuff up from the US before I leave or if I should wait until I get to Israel? I am impatient and am having trouble waiting until this mystery information packet arrives... HELP!

Wait for the information packet. It will explain all. The school helps you find housing as 1st years. But, if you don't want help you can get a realtor or use http://www.homeless.co.il/

Everyone I have talked to says they really help us out with all that stuff during the orientation in August. I think the packet will explain a lot once in arrives... but in the mean time... Relax! :) Enjoy your last Spring/Summer before Med school!