Living in rochester ny

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RDamKng

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would probably move to Rochester NY with my family (wife and three kids) and would like advice on a nice area with good schools close to Eastman Dental Center.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Are you sure they will accept you, I can not think of the next step I just worry about the number of the people they interviewed so far and the criteria of selecting the candidate .
Any way keep the good faith and good luck

Are you sure they will accept you, I can not think of the next step I just worry about the number of the people they interviewed so far and the criteria of selecting the candidate .
Any way keep the good faith and good luck

Helda, in life they are only two things that are sure BIRTH and DEATH!!! for the rest you always have prepare... I Know that the fight is tough but I consider my self a good candidate too. Good luck:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Helda, in life they are only two things that are sure BIRTH and DEATH!!! for the rest you always have prepare... I Know that the fight is tough but I consider my self a good candidate too. Good luck:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hey Mario, Congrats !!!! I have been reading you have been accepted before and its no surprise that you have been accepted this time even. Can you please let me know if they have started sending out rejections? I have not received any rejection. I have been interviewed on the last day i.e nov 9

Good luck Mario ,hope they accept us ,do you have idea of how many dentist will accept this year?

Hey Mario, Congrats !!!! I have been reading you have been accepted before and its no surprise that you have been accepted this time even. Can you please let me know if they have started sending out rejections? I have not received any rejection. I have been interviewed on the last day i.e nov 9

begottedBDS,

Please don´t get me wrong, I have not been accepted, I am waiting for an answer just like everybody else. I think that we all have to be very positive and, in my case, I have left this in GOD´s Hands. While in the interview I spoke to many dentist from all over the world, all of them great candidates... this is a tough fight and I think that we all have a good chance. It is going to be difficult for Dr. Hans and Yunker make up their minds.

This thread can help us all in the event of acceptance since we don't live in Rochester and don't know the area, that is my intention.

I think that Dec is the month they make their decision and Jan is when they start sending the letters.

Good Luck and hope you are in the list!!!:xf:

Good luck Mario ,hope they accept us ,do you have idea of how many dentist will accept this year?

Helda,

No, I don´t know how many they accept but I think that is not more than 10.

Do you have any friends that live in Rochester?

Helda,

No, I don´t know how many they accept but I think that is not more than 10.

Do you have any friends that live in Rochester?
HI Mario
No I do not have any freind in Rochester ,but I heared from the people when I went to the interview that the rent of the houses near the university are not cheep at all .

begottedBDS,

Please don´t get me wrong, I have not been accepted, I am waiting for an answer just like everybody else. I think that we all have to be very positive and, in my case, I have left this in GOD´s Hands. While in the interview I spoke to many dentist from all over the world, all of them great candidates... this is a tough fight and I think that we all have a good chance. It is going to be difficult for Dr. Hans and Yunker make up their minds.

This thread can help us all in the event of acceptance since we don't live in Rochester and don't know the area, that is my intention.

I think that Dec is the month they make their decision and Jan is when they start sending the letters.

Good Luck and hope you are in the list!!!:xf:

thanks Mario.. wish you the same too !!!:xf: