Quantcast

LLU... any one got in recently.?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

infernobutterfl

Pyro user
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
hey guys..
i interviewed at LLU recently (about a week ago) and was wondering if anyone heard if they got into their school recently....
like i read in the emails that they send an email fairly quickly, but i haven't received anything from them. does that mean that i am rejected and they dont want to tell me?...
:confused:
am waiting,... waiting... very very anxious to get a reply.. (hopefully a positive one.. hehe.. )

any tips/experience?

Violetwings929

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
infernobutterfl said:
hey guys..
i interviewed at LLU recently (about a week ago) and was wondering if anyone heard if they got into their school recently....
like i read in the emails that they send an email fairly quickly, but i haven't received anything from them. does that mean that i am rejected and they dont want to tell me?...
:confused:
am waiting,... waiting... very very anxious to get a reply.. (hopefully a positive one.. hehe.. )

any tips/experience?

"patience is virtue" that's what the pharmacists said to me once and I truely believe that. So I am in the same boat with you, i've been checking my email like crazy and I just hope for a good answer. How did you interview go? Who did you interview with??

infernobutterfl

Pyro user
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The interview got me so scared :scared:
they were way toooo friendly, as if they want to make up for rejecting later or something.
as for who interviewed me... err... i kinda forgot (although they gave me their business card.. but i think i washed it with the suit.... :eek: ) all i know it my interviewees were this one huge african american, and a tiny little vietnamese lady.

how about you? how did you interview went?.. any good vibe? :p
best of luck to ya

p.s. i say we should both get in .. :cool:

Violetwings929

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
infernobutterfl said:
The interview got me so scared :scared:
they were way toooo friendly, as if they want to make up for rejecting later or something.
as for who interviewed me... err... i kinda forgot (although they gave me their business card.. but i think i washed it with the suit.... :eek: ) all i know it my interviewees were this one huge african american, and a tiny little vietnamese lady.

how about you? how did you interview went?.. any good vibe? :p
best of luck to ya

p.s. i say we should both get in .. :cool:

I thought the interview went well but you never know, they prob broke my little bubble of hope for just being nice. I had the little asian lady, I coudln't remember if she was vietnamese and a white guy who just started teaching. I got good vibes cause they seemed very interested in the questions that I asked about their program. I expected to ask more questions about my personal life like hobbies/strength/weakness but i hardly got any. I hope I get in!!! I flew all the way across the country! Best of luck to you too! I also agree we should both get in! :D