LMU c/o 2026 hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Haven't heard anything regarding interviews for LMU yet, is there still hope? lol

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on 11/15, and I don’t get any mail yet...I am hoping I will get one soon....

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there will be more interview opportunities/ when they will be? Haven't heard anything from LMU since I submitted my application and I'm wondering if I'm not being considered.

Does anyone know if there will be more interview opportunities/ when they will be? Haven't heard anything from LMU since I submitted my application and I'm wondering if I'm not being considered.
In the past they have sent out a batch of interview offers in December and typically interview through January

did anything on the online application/portal change??
I don't think they use the portal. I'm a current first year student and my portal from last year still says my application is under review.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Hi all! 1st time OOS to LMU but second app cycle for me. The silence is killing me for this school.

Does anyone know if all of the "early acceptances" were sent out to those who received letters in the mail around a week ago? Or are more going to be sent out? :)

Does anyone know if all of the "early acceptances" were sent out to those who received letters in the mail around a week ago? Or are more going to be sent out? :)
I emailed the other day and asked about it and got told "Acceptance offers for the LMU-CVM CO2026 have begun to be disseminated and will continue to be extended throughout the spring semester. I encourage you to monitor your email closely. Updates will be sent to you electronically." So I'm wondering if they're sending out the acceptances in smaller batches and not all at once

Reactions: 1 users
I emailed the other day and asked about it and got told "Acceptance offers for the LMU-CVM CO2026 have begun to be disseminated and will continue to be extended throughout the spring semester. I encourage you to monitor your email closely. Updates will be sent to you electronically." So I'm wondering if they're sending out the acceptances in smaller batches and not all at once
Ugh the wait is killing me! Thank you!

Ugh the wait is killing me! Thank you!
That's why I emailed and it slightly terrified me that letters were being mailed with no emails because mail is known to get lose or delivered to the wrong place around me and I don't have faith in people just throwing something out

That's why I emailed and it slightly terrified me that letters were being mailed with no emails because mail is known to get lose or delivered to the wrong place around me and I don't have faith in people just throwing something out
It confuses me that people got letters in the mail prior to getting an email… so hopefully emails come soon?!

Members don't see this ad :)
It confuses me that people got letters in the mail prior to getting an email… so hopefully emails come soon?!
It has me confused too. I don’t want to say something got messed up but maybe something did and then letters got sent out before emails? There haven’t been that many acceptances that we’ve seen at least so maybe the ones that went were like the TOP 10 or something after they ranked applicants and maybe they’re doing them more slowly so they don’t get overwhelmed ??

I’m starting to think that if we haven’t heard anything we didn’t get early acceptance..

Just remember very few get the early acceptance and the bulk is sent out in February/March. Good luck everyone, you got this!

OOS 1st time applicant - received acceptance letter in the mail Tuesday and received email today!

It was dated November 23!
Thanks! I’m jus trying to figure out if there’s any pattern to when letters are received and emails are sent - maybe they only sent some of the letters so they could follow up via email as they are delivered if they have tracking on them? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Any new acceptances? Anyone been able to keep count of how many they’ve seen??

Anyone know when they’re sending another wave of interview invites? Getting super nervous over here

They usually send out a round of interview invites in December!
I’m not sure how it worked last year with sending invites for online interviews but when i got an invite my first cycle for an in-person interview it came a couple days before Christmas!!!

I’m not sure how it worked last year with sending invites for online interviews but when i got an invite my first cycle for an in-person interview it came a couple days before Christmas!!!
it was about that time last year. Our classes don't end officially until 12/17 and I think faculty work the few days that following week before Christmas. The school shuts down that week of 12/27 so any communication would be before Christmas on further interviews.

I wouldn't be surprised if some more early acceptance come out in December because it seems like those November letters were sent out early by mistake. LMU always emails first, then sends physical mail but don't quote me on that in-case no more come out and hey were just early.

The admissions committee meets once a month (or at least that's how they did it last year) to go over applicants/interviews/decisions, etc.

hopefully they send emails instead of physical letters!:rofl:
I’m literally speaking an acceptance email this week into acceptance. I’ve spoke my other two into existence, I’m doing this one too because this is my top choice AND I’m going down to LMU this weekend for my MBA graduation 👍🏼👍🏼

Yay! Thanks for the update! But I’m curious - how do you know that? I don’t know how you people get information 😂
Well, I have a bit of insider intel. I'm a current master's student with the cvm here and am doing my research with a professor that has a hand in things 🙊 Congratulations on your graduation!!

How long then might it be until a round of invites do you think?
That I'm really not sure of. I know that if they meet today to keep an eye out for another round sometime soon whether before or after Christmas. I also know that they still conduct interviews into late Feb-early march. Keep thinking positive and remember you are good enough:giggle:

That I'm really not sure of. I know that if they meet today to keep an eye out for another round sometime soon whether before or after Christmas. I also know that they still conduct interviews into late Feb-early march. Keep thinking positive and remember you are good enough:giggle:
thank you! 🥰

Well, I have a bit of insider intel. I'm a current master's student with the cvm here and am doing my research with a professor that has a hand in things 🙊 Congratulations on your graduation!!
Ahhh keep us updated and thank you!!
I’m convinced before Christmas because of being told about 50 people get early acceptances and we’ve seen about 10 so far I think? correct me if I’m wrong on that number

Ahhh keep us updated and thank you!!

I’m convinced before Christmas because of being told about 50 people get early acceptances and we’ve seen about 10 so far I think? correct me if I’m wrong on that number
I'm not 100% certain. I do know that everyone has an equal and fair chance since they evaluate holistically, but I'm not sure on the timeline. I just know more about the master's timeline. Don't stress too much about it during Christmas break. The professors here also want to enjoy it without worrying about composing letters and getting emails sent out. It's also coming around to finals here so they are busy right now with classes and tests.

Accepted!! Just got the email 10 minutes ago, haven’t gotten a letter. Woooo!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Accepted!! Just got the email 10 minutes ago, haven’t gotten a letter. Woooo!
Congrats! I’ve been checking every minute now😂 hoping they send them out slowly today so I don’t have to give up hope yet for today

Congrats! I’ve been checking every minute now😂 hoping they send them out slowly today so I don’t have to give up hope yet for today
same lol. also I've been having issues with my email bouncing away incoming mail from WebAdmit so I'm wondering If I should email the office

I interviewed October 25 and haven't heard anything yet

I interviewed November 1st and also haven’t heard anything