General Admissions & OTCAS LMU- OTD 2021-2022 Cohort?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AFlemingo

Reaction score
Hi!

I recently accepted a seat in the OTD program at Lincoln Memorial University in Knoxville TN. Are there any others who have interviewed or will be joining?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I have also accepted my seat, but am still weighing out my pros and cons/ completing other interviews. LMU and Knoxville seem amazing but makes me a little nervous about it being such a new program. Plus the fact they are still just in candidacy status for accreditation.

Hi everyone! I applied to the LMU program about two weeks ago and I was wondering how long it took everyone else to scheduled an interview with them?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there! Congrats on being accepted! I have applied but am waiting to hear about a potential interview. My old classmate though is in the 2024 cohort and she is really enjoying it so I am hopeful to hear back soon!

Hi! I haven't been interviewed yet but the reason I applied is because a girl I went to college with is actually in their cohort right now and she said that she is really enjoying it! The accreditation candidacy also scared me (which is why I had to talk to her first haha) but she said that they are on track to be granted accreditation before her class graduates which made me feel a lot better about applying, Hope this helps!!

Hi, I have my interview next week. Anything you can tell me about the process or how it went?

Hi everyone! I applied to the LMU program about two weeks ago and I was wondering how long it took everyone else to scheduled an interview with them?
They sent me and email the day after my OTCAS was verified.