Lobel 4.5 CME event. Meeting the Challenge of Pain Management in an Ever-Evolving Opioid Epidemic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lobelsteve

Staff member
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Coming soon to this thread will be a link to sign up.​

I am looking for 20 people to enroll. I will entertain, as always.​

Self Study​

Live Group Discussions​

• Meet and Greet (optional)​

Please use this session to gather the group and share an overview of the course plus answer questions.
  • Areas of Challenge Specific to the Group Regarding the Assessment and Management of Pain and Opioid Use Disorder​

This Live Group Discussion will focus on the Baseline self-assessment and the content of the self-study modules. Group Members are encouraged to actively participate by discussing any challenges they are encountering and responding to other members' contributions.

Group Tasks​

• Assessing Pain and Developing a Treatment Plan for a Patient with Chronic Pain​

This Group Task will enable you to practice the clinical skills that are necessary to safely and effectively prescribe opioids as part of a pain control treatment plan.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Link is live. Let's get ready to earn some CME.

I hope all is well with you. I am getting a few colleagues together to participate in a digital learning experience. The curriculum will help you prescribe and monitor opioids for analgesia in a safe manner that minimizes the risks of side effects, dependence and addiction. Free CME/CE credit will also be available. It would be great to have you as part of the group. I think you'll find it enjoyable and the time commitment is extremely modest and flexible. You can learn more and sign up at:

Best,
Steven Lobel MD

Reactions: 1 user
Link is live. Let's get ready to earn some CME.

I hope all is well with you. I am getting a few colleagues together to participate in a digital learning experience. The curriculum will help you prescribe and monitor opioids for analgesia in a safe manner that minimizes the risks of side effects, dependence and addiction. Free CME/CE credit will also be available. It would be great to have you as part of the group. I think you'll find it enjoyable and the time commitment is extremely modest and flexible. You can learn more and sign up at:

Best,
Steven Lobel MD

If you get bored with Steve, I might have an alternative point of view...

1659118297378.png

1659118355884.png

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
i started.....

Reactions: 1 user
In case you are on the fence for signing up:

Here is from an email received today.

Hi Dr. Lobel,

We will not be needing you next week or in the near future on this matter as the case -at least for the time being -has been resolved.

Dr. XXX entered a guilty plea today and has been sentenced (4 years in custody, 11 additional years on probation). The other two defendants each suffered medical emergencies earlier this week (separate incidents) and are hospitalized in serious condition.

Should those defendant cases come for trial int will not be until at least next year.

Again thank you for all your help.

To hear about the case and the patients, log in for the CME and await the Zoom call.

In case you are on the fence for signing up:

Here is from an email received today.

Hi Dr. Lobel,

We will not be needing you next week or in the near future on this matter as the case -at least for the time being -has been resolved.

Dr. XXX entered a guilty plea today and has been sentenced (4 years in custody, 11 additional years on probation). The other two defendants each suffered medical emergencies earlier this week (separate incidents) and are hospitalized in serious condition.

Should those defendant cases come for trial int will not be until at least next year.

Again thank you for all your help.

To hear about the case and the patients, log in for the CME and await the Zoom call.
nice, what time is zoom call