LoE from Dental Laboratory, worth anything?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sl2obel2ts

i like tomatoes
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I volunteered at a dental lab for 7 months. I told him that I am applying this cycle and the CDT there asked me if i wanted a letter from him. Will this help me?

I have so far 4 letters for AADSAS (2 science, 1 research, 1 dentist) and 2 extra (1 more research and 1 non-science). Kinda feel like overkill, but i might be able to send an extra letters to schools which take more than 3 or 4 like columbia or pitt. What do you think?

Members don't see this ad.

I volunteered at a dental lab for 7 months. I told him that I am applying this cycle and the CDT there asked me if i wanted a letter from him. Will this help me?

I have so far 4 letters for AADSAS (2 science, 1 research, 1 dentist) and 2 extra (1 more research and 1 non-science). Kinda feel like overkill, but i might be able to send an extra letters to schools which take more than 3 or 4 like columbia or pitt. What do you think?

It doesnt hurt to get LOR from dental lab. It would actually look good. I got LOR from my work places. The more the better. :thumbup: