LOI to one or both interviewers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gsmithers68

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did everyone send LOIs to both interviewers? one interviewers? or possibly neither? did you just send it to the admissions office? I thought it would be better to send it directly to my interviewers since they are my advocates on the admissions committee. Well what do people think? Anybody? Bueller?

Members don't see this ad.

Did everyone send LOIs to both interviewers? one interviewers? or possibly neither? did you just send it to the admissions office? I thought it would be better to send it directly to my interviewers since they are my advocates on the admissions committee. Well what do people think? Anybody? Bueller?

I generally address these to the dean of admissions.

You should probably address it to the dean of admissions, though keep in mind that he or she might not be the one actually opening it.

Find out from the particular school(s) if they prefer to receive those updates/LOIs via postal mail or email...many schools now allow you to send an email that they will then print off and add to your file.

:luck:

I addressed mine to admissions or the dean of admissions. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter; if the school is one that accepts updates, they'll add it to your file.