Loma Linda Adcom Date?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dreamman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know when and how often the adcom meets for Loma Linda?? I know they are still sending out interviews, but is there a time to expect one (like a week after they meet)?

Members don't see this ad.

they usually meet the second week of every month, and they usually call folks that have been accepted on the Friday of that second week. They might be taking a break for this upcoming month of March, but I could be wrong.

they usually meet the second week of every month, and they usually call folks that have been accepted on the Friday of that second week. They might be taking a break for this upcoming month of March, but I could be wrong.

docjay did your girl get in?

Members don't see this ad :)
not yet man, but either way, we gonna be out there! lol. How's it going for you?!

eh still waiting. Wait so are you going to LLU next year? Your sig says llu ms0

Also, did you finish your financial aid application for LLU yet?

I'm claiming it, and thinking as positively as I can. So I'll have LLU on my sig until I'm 100% sure that I can't go,lol. I've filled out all my finaid stuff I can actually fill out. It took awhile for me to read all the stuff for the master promissory note, but its filled now. I just have to figure out where to mail it. Do u know?

I'm claiming it, and thinking as positively as I can. So I'll have LLU on my sig until I'm 100% sure that I can't go,lol. I've filled out all my finaid stuff I can actually fill out. It took awhile for me to read all the stuff for the master promissory note, but its filled now. I just have to figure out where to mail it. Do u know?

Yea I was going to ask you, do you know where we have to send it? They send me an email saying my financial aid application is incomplete everyday lol