Loma Linda Applicants.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prachi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I had a question for all the people who have got in or have applied to Loma Linda. Their website states that the transcripts for Indian students have to come directly from the University. They will not accept it if we have sent it, even though it is in a sealed envelope.

How can one go about coordinating that? My college in India is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Univ and their website doesnt show any way of contact.

Any inputs?

Thanks all.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. I had a question for all the people who have got in or have applied to Loma Linda. Their website states that the transcripts for Indian students have to come directly from the University. They will not accept it if we have sent it, even though it is in a sealed envelope.

How can one go about coordinating that? My college in India is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Univ and their website doesnt show any way of contact.

Any inputs?

Thanks all.

I would try to send the sealed envelope or maybe call LLU and ask them what to do. IS there no way to have someone in India go in and do this for you? family? friend?

well, i thought of that. But u see, my family and my dental college are in belgaum. and the university is in bangalore, thats like a 8-9 hr overnight travel. Was therefore kind of trying to find a way around that. of course, if I cant, looks like that is what I will have to do. Thanks for the reply.
I am hoping that someone who had gone thro this mite give me some some idea as to how they went about it?
Thanks a lot for the reply Ral.

Members don't see this ad :)
well, i thought of that. But u see, my family and my dental college are in belgaum. and the university is in bangalore, thats like a 8-9 hr overnight travel. Was therefore kind of trying to find a way around that. of course, if I cant, looks like that is what I will have to do. Thanks for the reply.
I am hoping that someone who had gone thro this mite give me some some idea as to how they went about it?
Thanks a lot for the reply Ral.

I have the same problem.I called them again and again and they said the same thing that only transcripts sent directly from the college will be accepted and not from the applicant even if it is a sealed one.For me also its very difficult to get transcripts from the college leave apart they sending it.

Hi, They will not change that in any case ....the only authentic document accd. to them is when it is sent directly to them...sealed! So the best way is to stop finding alternate ways and look 4 someone reliable who can do that personally 4 u!
Another thot...r u applyin or have been accepted? coz i know ...u dont have to worry about it at the application stage...but administration has changed so things might have changed..i wud double chec!

Hi, They will not change that in any case ....the only authentic document accd. to them is when it is sent directly to them...sealed! So the best way is to stop finding alternate ways and look 4 someone reliable who can do that personally 4 u!
Another thot...r u applyin or have been accepted? coz i know ...u dont have to worry about it at the application stage...but administration has changed so things might have changed..i wud double chec!

Hi Balldan, Thanks for the reply. I am planning to apply this year.
What exactly do you mean when u say that u dont have to worry about it at application stage? Does that mean that they require it only if you are accepted?
I called the office and the lady there said that my application would not be considered complete without the transcript from the University. This was last week.
I had also pm'ed a few ppl who got accepted...but noone has answered me yet.....