Oct 29, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi,
I'm trying to find out how people get into the biodent program at Loma Linda? i searched high and low for any info on it and the school does NOT list it as an option or program. period. I know it exists because my girlfriend is a D1 now and has biodent's in it now. Problem is it's some kind of secret they don't talk about. I don't get it.

Its a program where students who had low DAT scores, or low GPa or both can take classes along with the first year students. Just not a full load. Then, if they score well, they are admitted into the school the next year. It sucks that they have to retake almost the entire first year, but they know the material inside and out, have tons of lab experience and can put more effort into studying anatomy and such. And hey, anyway in is a good thing.

Anyone know how to apply? is it just by invitation or what?

Also, any info on post bachelloriate programs? If I have to retake classes it might as well mean something you know? Im so lost right now....

Help!!

Feb 2, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
So, I know I'm answering this question 5 years after it was asked, but for the benefit of those who, like me, have searched high and low for the answer to this question, here it is. LLUSD has canceled the BioDent program effective this current 2014 registration cycle. I just got turned down at LLUSD for this cycle, so in an effort to explore all my options, I asked the admissions office about how I could apply for BioDent, and they told me that the program will no longer be offered.

I do not know if this also applies to the BioMed program at LLUSM.